GFC is proud to offer a weekly ISOM class on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Continued Education classes meet on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm.
- Trimester 1 classes meet on Thursdays at 4:30 pm.
This class is facilitated by Dr. Scott Kennedy, an elder at Grace Fellowship Church. The class is open to everyone. Please note: Classes are run on a trimester schedule & are not on a year round schedule. For further information, please call GFC Office at 827-4096.
ISOM has been called the “training equivalent of the Jesus Film”. Below is a summary of some of ISOM’s features.
- The internationally-recognized name for the International School of Ministry® which is the world’s largest video Bible school with more than 17,000 training sites in 145 nations.
- A primarily church-based video Bible school covering Associates, Bachelors and Masters level training. Individual students may also participate online.
- A complete training curriculum, including a facilitator’s guide, workbooks, group discussions, homework assignments and tests.
- A bilingual program that is available in over 75 languages.
- ISOM now has edited single-language versions called ISOM Express for English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese students. This new version cuts in half the time required to take ISOM lectures.
- A school where English- and non-English-speaking students can learn side-by-side.
- A program that respects pastoral leadership and authority.
- A Bible training curriculum with easy online review and make-up to assist local facilitators.
- A powerful missions tool.
- A curriculum that provides an opportunity for every willing person in the Church to be trained for ministry.
- A professionally-recorded curriculum.
- A curriculum with well-known teachers, such as Jack Hayford, Reinhard Bonnke, Joyce Meyer, John Bevere and 26 others, that impart life messages, each in their areas of expertise.
- A cost-effective program that is easy to implement and is extremely affordable for the students.
- A school where knowledge, character, and spiritual gifts are equally taught.
- A Bible College where full online students can study at their own pace and are also welcome.
- A program with no denominational ties.
- A program through which the power of the Holy Spirit is manifested.